me me me

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Giving Thanks

Well I may as well put my first blog as my Thanksgiving blog. Put a positive note on things.
I have so many people in my life to be thankful for that to write a list would take ages, and even then I'd probably forget a lot of the people that I am so very thankful for.
I'm so ridiculously thankful to the Wisemans for taking me in for so long and putting up with me and my oddities. They took me in as their own daughter and taught me a lot about families and tolerance and responsibility. I love each and every one of those people in that family, and I miss them all. Mama, Daddy, and Hannah the most. If it wasn't for Hannah I never would have had that opportunity to have that experience and learn so much about myself. Hannah isn't my friend anymore, she's my sister. I'm thankful to Daddy Wiseman for his honest opinions, humor, and love. I'm thankful for Mama Wiseman for her love, support, and understanding. I'm thankful for David for his music that seemed to always be around that house and always made me smile. I'm thankful for Hannah for, well, everything. I'm Thankful for Trevor for his odd little facts and strange humor, even when I was upset he could make me smile. And I'm thankful for Arthur for how sweet and adorable he could be. I wish I had gotten a chance to get to know Jessica while I was with them better as well.
I'm very thankful for all my friends that kept me going through all the rough times. My Domsicles, Jessika, and SO much more! I have never had as many friends as I do in Estacada. I miss it so crazy much. I had family and friends. Something I've only ever dreamed of.
I'm thankful for my family. They may be crazy, unconventional, and messed up, but they're my family. I'm thankful for every precious moment that I can spend with them, especially my brothers since I never see them.
I'm thankful to be able to go to North Dakota for Christmas. I haven't spent a Christmas with my Dad and my brothers in a long time.
I'm thankful for my mom. Crazy as she may be, she's still my mom. And she does alot for me. I don't always act like I appreciate her, most likely because of the fact that I'm an angsty teenager. Which is normal, but unfortunate.
I have a lot to be thankful for. I just gotta remember that

1 comment: